We couldn't imagine our family growing up anywhere else!
- The Family of Waylon Beaulieu & Knox Clay
Our favorite part about being a Mart Panther is the close knit community and inclusion of the entire town.
- The Family of Greer, McKenna & Olivia Goldberg
The best thing about being a Panther is the community that this small town has and how it comes together for one another!
- The Family of Levi Wallace
We’re so excited to continue the Panther legacy with our kids and the friends they make!
- The Family of Thatcher & Jensen Clay
Our favorite part of being a Mart Panther has been watching our own kids become a panther and experiencing all the traditions together!
- The Family of Lennon & Leyton Summers
Our favorite part of being a Mart Panther is the inclusion and attention given to ensure each student is successful.
- The Family of Blaise & Scarlett Minor
I think the best thing about living in Mart is the small town feel and all the opportunities offered for the kids to play sports.
- The Family of MJ & Lunezme Mancera
Our favorite part of being Mart Panthers is getting to cheer on our fellow Panthers and knowing that our girls are getting cheered for right back.
- The Family of Henley Summers
Our favorite part of being a Mart Panther is getting to see our friends and teachers!
- The Family of Riyah and Serenity Robinson
Our favorite thing about being a Panther is the strong sense of community. Mart has welcomed and embraced us with open arms. We love being Mart Panthers!
- The Family of Jarrett & Emma Hanna
Our favorite thing about Mart is the way everyone so quickly embraced our family and all of the special friendships we have made throughout the community. We could never imagine calling anywhere else home.
- The Family of Landon and Lucas Hitch
Once a panther, Always a panther. We are family!
- The Family of Javion & Jeremiah Shepherd
The school is my life. I love my entire Panther Family!
- Paula Abbott
Our favorite thing about being a Panther the sense of family that is found here in Mart and the sense of Pride that pushes Panthers to excel on and off the field.
- The Family of Landry & Lynley Murphy
Someone is always going to be there to support your child and you quickly become like family!
- The Family of Ke’Ari, Kailea, Tre, Kaiser, & Everly Stockton
The love and support from the teachers is impeccable. They ensure our panther babies are on the right track and always feel welcomed when they walk through those doors.
- The Family of Teodrick, Aubrie, and Darion Luedke
Our favorite part of being a Panther is the family vibe and long lasting traditions!
- The Family of Rory and Brody Skinner
We like that Mart is a small community where everyone knows everyone.
- The Family of Thomas Smith
Our favorite part of being a panther is how the community always shows up and supports each other.
- The Rose/York/Mendiola Family
We are so excited to see our children grow up in our hometown! It truly does take a village and we are thankful to join the mart ISD village.
- The Family of Hollynn Pavelka
Our favorite part of being a panther is that we feel very loved and cared for and like one big family!
- The Family of Eastyn Cornelius
Our favorite part of being a Mart Panther is we are all like family! Everyone takes care of everyone and we have each others back!